Thursday, May 7, 2009

Web Based Applications

First, let me say I ADORE Google Docs. I love not worrying about whether I've copied a project onto a flashdrive and which flashdrive it was on; and I've worked on several projects with people using Google Docs and it is marvelous -- both in writing articles and in preparing slide presentations. It doesn't matter if I use a PC and my co-presenter uses a Mac.

But, you want me to look at Zoho Writer so I will. Except a post about my TV watching. I liked how easy it was to post; but I'm used to drafting in Blogger so I'm not sure the benefit for blog posts of using Zoho. And it looks like my Tags didn't carry over.

Still, anything that means I don't have to save to computers/flashdrive? Or can work jointly with people? Big thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment